Monday, November 16, 2009

And the winners are...

Thank you all so much for the kind comments!
I wish I could send you all a little something, but I just remembered that I have to pay the shipping!
Here are the lucky winners...
Di-my very first commenter! You night owl, you get the magazine!
Avon-a mother, grandmother and a teacher! You get fabric from the Paisley collection!
Alda from Germany-you win fabric from the Back Porch Bouquet collection, perfect for your little girls!
My 1st bambina-I love newbies! I'm sending you a quilt pattern from Bate and Taylor, Fleurish with Flair. You can do it and it will be beautiful!
Jeanne Turner McBrayer-Those sweet compliments and permission to continue eating chocolate win you fabric from the Paisley collection!
Laurie-Thanks for the warm welcome to blogging, and yes, I am in my jammies! Sending you fabric from the Back Porch Bouquet collection.
Wendy-It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it! Sending you fabric from the Paisley collection!
Nanbon44-I love chocolate covered cherries! I used to live in PA, too. Home of Hershey Chocolate! Sending you fabric from the Paisley collection!
Janet-Because we share the same great name and because I so admire hand quilters! I am sending you some Paisley fabric!
Sewbig-You do seem like a kindred spirit! I am sending you some fabric from the Back Porch Bouquet Collection!
And last but not least, for jess-my sweet college girl-thanks for the love and support. You win Reese's Peanut Butter Cups when I see you next!

Winners please send your mailing address to janbate@gmail.com and I will get these things in the mail ASAP!

14 comments:

  1. wowow, what a great news!!!
    My email is on the way, now I can go to bed ;-)))
    Thanks for this Give Away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janet - yippeeeee!!
    Laruie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congratulations to all your winners! You are very generous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks Mom! You know my addiction too well, boy you start 'em young!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! How very generous of you to have so many winners! I'll send my email right away. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Janet! I'm very excited to win some of your yummy fabric. You're a sweet and generous dear. I'm emailing you my address asap. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS to all the ladies !!!
    Janet... THANKS SOOO MUCH !!! You are very kind and generous !!!
    Thanks for believing that I can do it ...very encouraging/motivating words !!!
    Fleurish with Flair... what a beautiful name and very appropriate for a newbie like me... perhaps I'm about to do just that... flourish on my path to quilting.
    (I sent you an email with my info.)
    Thanks Again !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot find the publication here in Wyoming to purchase, apparently pony express hasn't made it our way yet, so I am so very thrilled to be your #1 responder (right behind your family member). I love paisley, so will have to check that fabric line out.
    Thanks so very much for your participation and generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, I sent my address

    ladycolmn@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have mailed all the prizes (except for Avon, I need a mailing address) Thanks again ladies. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had to stop by and say ... THANK YOU !!!
    Just got the pattern in the mail today... it is LOVELY !!!!
    Thanks Again,
    You are so sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janet, the fabric arrived today and what a treat it was for me. The paisley collection fabric is beautiful. Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Janet, I opened my mail box Friday and found the package from you. I was thrilled when I opened it and saw the beautiful fabric. I make quilted lap robes for nursing homes and sick children, the fabric will become part of one of those special quilts helping bring a little comfort to them as they battle their illness. Thank you again.
    Bonnie
    ladycolmn@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaarh, it's arrived!!!! of course the fabrics would be perfect for my girls....but wow this colection is perfect for ME ! Much better than on the fotos!
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete